2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to relevant third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytics cookies we gain insight into the usage of our website. We ask your permission to insert analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or various websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook and Instagram to promote pages (e.g. "like", "pin") or share them (e.g. "tweet") on social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. These buttons work using code from Facebook and Instagram themselves. This code embeds cookies. These social media buttons can store and process certain information, so that a personalized advertisement can be displayed.
6. Cookies used
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke such consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in full to another data controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
9. Enabling, disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
10. Contact Details
HOTEL ARAN LA ABUELA S.L.
Avenida castiero, 5, 25530 Vielha
- Aucune catégorie
- Flux of publications
- Comments flow
- WordPress-FR Site